Tuesday, July 30, 2002

Was that another week gone by?

Right now I'm really really annoyed at my comm3 groupmates. Let me correct that, I've been annoyed for weeks. Only one project to go and we're changing groupings. Can't wait. This last one though, is the most tedious. We're supposed to present a 10-minute fairy tale with a twist next Monday. The script's done and we've practiced once, but they want us to practice again the whole day Wednesday and on Sunday.
But, Wednesday is Ely's day, ne?
Ok, given that we have to make some of the props and stuff, but I've volunteered to make the backdrop for the presentation in the hopes of appeasing the gods but apparently that's not enough for them.

Now...must think of a really good excuse not to show-up in school on Wednesday. Text I'm sick, I suppose? Thesis shit? Bleargh! Whatever excuse I give won't suffice anyway. Bengki suggests I start invoking my age. 0_0

Last Sat was our 1st practice, I arrived late then didn't return after lunch. Yep, skipped out on them cos I didn't realize it was for the entire day.
I made plans to meet with my friend from Davao and her brother (Hi Pam, Hi Glenn!) who were here for some personal business.They were going back to Davao the next day, Sunday. Haven't seen them for two years. We had lunch at Chocolate Kiss and they asked to be toured around UP and so I did. We were walking around the Sunken Garden when the shit hit the fan. Some of my groupmates were there and of course asked where I've been. I didn't answer them properly since I was still with my friends. I just said tried to say I'm with people I couldn't leave.
Yesterday, I explained it to one of my groupmates whom I liked. Come to think of it, there's only one person I don't like in the entire group and she stands in as the leader in this project and they all defer to her.

By the way...did I say I was Sniffing Beauty---a-rugby-sniffing-minor-character-who-gets-whomped-by-the-prince-at-the-end?

Enough of comm3 for now.

A NOTE FOR OTHER PEOPLE WHO PASS BY MY SITE AND NEVER 'TAG' OR SIGN THE GUESTMAP (READ: OI! COUSINS!) Let me know you did pass by. It's not that hard to use the Tagboard,ne? X(






*meow*


What fuzzy creature are you?



no surprise here.
And just one more then I'm done.





The cat-girl!

Find out what anime girl you are.


Lots of cats here all of a sudden....

ta ta.

No comments: