Friday, September 26, 2003

So here's a lil update at last, changed the look of my blog and that should make me start writing again.
But I still don't have internet connection so that will make my posts sporadic. Right now, as Dell said, I'm leeching on his internet card.
I so hate not having any extra money at all.

In my previous entry months ago I said I might move my blog but Gabby and co. has persuaded me otherwise. So I'm still here.
And I realized I have to spend more time online just to get a new journal up and running in a different site than in just fixing this one up. And I can't even do anything fancy with it for lack of time. And there are still some bugs of course, can't help that. And I think I still haven't linked some people.

I'll stop now. It's almost 5am, time to wake up Dell who's sleeping (snooooring!) soundly beside me.



No comments: