So...m blogging cos m gonna play.
I promised myself that everytime I go online I should write something here since I'll just spend the hours away playing that darn addicting game which, by the way has some serious grammar bugs. hehehe The game is still in beta testing so it's free except that I don't have internet access so I pay for that. Hmm..I'll try if I can post a screenshot of my character sometime soon.
If anyone else with net access at home is interested in playing it, just tell me, we got copies of the installer, of course. Runs fine with dial-up connection. Hell, the game even lags with DSL connection so there's not much difference.
That should be enough about Khan. Let's get to the title already (it feels like I'm scolding myself).
We're moving out of our current uh.. room before this month ends to somewhere closer to Sor Dellia's heart. No, not in Novaliches, still in Sampaloc. (Just read between the lines.)
Three of us (me, Marc and his sister) currently live in a room good for two persons. That situation should be enough to prompt us to move to a better place where everyone would fit, where no one sleeping gets stepped on (literally), etc. If this was the only case, we probably would have waited till next year before leaving...but it never is that simple.
Since we're the only group who has a computer in the house (we actually have two, but we only use one), everytime there's an increase in the consumption of electricity we sort of get the fall and our rent gets jacked up even if there's no change in our usage of the computer or as is the case now, even less usage. At this rate, we'd be paying P500 more than our original rent agreement before the year ends. So there. We move out.
Look at the time 0.o
Me off to play now.


No comments:
Post a Comment